What should I use as my "Voting Address"?

As a U.S. citizen living abroad, your “voting address” is usually the address of the last place you lived in the U.S.–regardless of who now owns it, whether you were registered to vote before you left, whether you intend to return to that state or how long you have lived abroad.

If you have never lived in the U.S., use the address of the last place your U.S. citizen parent lived in the U.S. If both of your parents are U.S. citizens, you may use the last U.S. address of either U.S. parent. See also FAQ #10 (“Can I Register To Vote If I’ve Never Resided In The U.S.?”)